Ron Feingold has created something truly unique and wonderful in the world of comedy
and music. Fusing stand-up comedy and a cappella music together may sound
impossible... But Ron Feingold has done it!
Introducing Ron Feingold’s “Comedy A Cappella!” A blend of traditional stand-up
comedy with ear-pleasing a cappella music all sung by one person. What makes this show
special is the fact that Ron sings ALL of his own vocals! He sings the bass, tenor, alto,
soprano and lead vocals in these funny, up-tempo songs and parodies. In addition, Ron
custom writes material and songs for his corporate clients and he is a master at
establishing instant rapport with his audiences.
This “one man vocal band” has traveled thousands of miles and crossed countless stages
since it all started back in January 1990. Ron has performed in 47 of the fifty states, is a
regular performer in the cruise and corporate industry and has opened for bands like The
Beach Boys, REO Speedwagon, Grand Funk Railroad, BJ Thomas and Grammy winning
Jazz vocalist Diana Krall.
Ron Feingold’s musical comedy show is truly one of a kind and must be seen and heard
to be believed! www.ronfeingold.com
To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available any time after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the customer notes section when purchasing tickets.
- If you would like to sit with a group of other guests, the only way we can guarantee seating together is to purchase tickets altogether as one order.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction. Verify transaction price as well as date and showtime before completing purchase.
- Loud talking and/or heckling of the performers is extremely disruptive to the show and impacts your fellow guests’ experience. In order to create a welcoming environment for all guests, customers who cannot comply will be removed from the venue and will not be issued a refund of their ticket purchase.
- Guests who are visibly intoxicated will not be permitted to enter.