Derrick Tennant made the most of a tragedy in his life by creating an opportunity for a career. As a promising athlete Derrick suffered an injury that left him in a coma. After brain surgery, years of rehab and life in a wheelchair; he ultimately got on his feet again. Despite the very limited use of his left side, Derrick loves life and "looks on the RIGHT side" of things. He communicates the importance of shifting obstacles in life, work or business into opportunities. He worked hard to overcome physical challenges and now works just as hard to help others overcome trials through his comedy and inspirational speaking.
Derrick formed BLEEPFREE Comedy where you can catch respectably clean shows in clubs across the country. He also landed a role in the Jeff Foxworthy movie "Crackerjack". He plays a one armed softball player named Lefty. "Don't get excited", Derrick says. "I'm just a featured extra. I think that's like getting an F+".
To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available any time after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the customer notes section when purchasing tickets.
- If you would like to sit with a group of other guests, the only way we can guarantee seating together is to purchase tickets altogether as one order.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction. Verify transaction price as well as date and showtime before completing purchase.
- Loud talking and/or heckling of the performers is extremely disruptive to the show and impacts your fellow guests’ experience. In order to create a welcoming environment for all guests, customers who cannot comply will be removed from the venue and will not be issued a refund of their ticket purchase.
- Guests who are visibly intoxicated will not be permitted to enter.