A regular on the Las Vegas Strip, Derek’s act is fast, fresh, and at times, fanatical. He
brings the funny with tales about his Irish-Catholic upbringing, divorce, the holidays,
and his child-free existence. Described on a show review as, ‘Just the right amount of
His one hour special with The Irish Comedy Tour can be seen on demand via Amazon
Prime, DISH, DirecTV, iTunes, VUDU, Vimeo, Google Play, Microsoft XBOX and
You can also catch him via the SiriusXM Satellite Radio Network, Pandora, The
Weather Channel’s Top 10, The Tom Shillue Show on Fox News Radio Network,
and The Anthony Cumia Show with Dave Landau.
A veteran of several USO and Armed Forces Entertainment tours, Richards has
performed at U.S. base camps in Iraq, Afghanistan and 15 other countries. His work for
the military has been featured in Newsweek.
On the concert stage, he’s been the opening act for Motown legends, The Temptations
and The Four Tops.
His third comedy album, 60 MPH School Zone, garnered Honorable Mention accolades
in the International Songwriting Competition. His release is sold at shows, iTunes and at
In October of 2018, Derek released his first self-published book, Whiskey, Cancer &
Bad Decisions, which is his twisted memoir of a comedian’s journey with cancer. The
release is available on Amazon, Kindle and Audible.
To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available any time after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the customer notes section when purchasing tickets.
- If you would like to sit with a group of other guests, the only way we can guarantee seating together is to purchase tickets altogether as one order.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction. Verify transaction price as well as date and showtime before completing purchase.
- Loud talking and/or heckling of the performers is extremely disruptive to the show and impacts your fellow guests’ experience. In order to create a welcoming environment for all guests, customers who cannot comply will be removed from the venue and will not be issued a refund of their ticket purchase.
- Guests who are visibly intoxicated will not be permitted to enter.