Gary is on the new CBS comedy, “Kevin Can Wait,” as Kyle Gable, Kevin’s fireman brother on the hit series.
Valentine also appeared as Danny on “The King of Queens” for nine years on CBS, for which he also wrote several episodes. Additional television credits include the popular new show “Kevin Can Wait,” “Fargo,” “Chelsea Lately,” “Men of a Certain Age,” co-host of “The X Show,” and his own standup special, “Comedy Central Presents: Gary Valentine.” Gary also starred as George Bannister in a series of TV movies, “The Dog Who Saved…”
Gary Valentine is a Long Island, New York-native who has been headlining comedy clubs and theaters for the past 20 years. After an appearance at the Montreal Comedy Festival in 1997, he headed to Los Angeles, and quickly landed a hosting job on the NBC show, “Friday Night Videos.” In addition, he did spots on various talk shows performing standup, including the “Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” among others.
His feature film credits include, “Paul Blart: Mall Cop,” “Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2,” “Here Comes the Boom,” “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry,” “Zookeeper,” “Stuck On You,” “Poolboy: Drowning Out The Fury,” and the independent short, “Alive N’ Kickin’.”
He is an avid golfer, and plays in several golf charity tournaments each year, including BMW/Synnex Pro-Am, “Monday After the Masters,” hosted by Hootie and the Blowfish, and “The Drive,” hosted by Russell Wilson and Casey Kahne. In addition, he is actively involved with the JVK Foundation, named after his father, which supports various charities, including Retinitis Pigmentosa. His sister suffers from the disease.
Gary is married, and lives on Long Island.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram @Gary_Valentine, and on his Website, gvlaffs.com.
To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available anytime after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the notes section when purchasing tickets.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction.
To purchase tickets using a credit card from outside the United States or Canada please call the Comedy Cabana directly at 843-449-4242 and we will process your reservation via phone.