If ever there was a comedian/ magician to be seen, it is Kevin Lee. Kevin’s unique combination of comedy, magic and juggling leaves audiences both in awe and in stitches. Lee, has appeared on all of the national television stations on shows such as “Showtime at the Apollo”, HBO’s “Def Comedy Jam”, and Jamie Foxx’s “Uptown Comedy Club”, to name a few. Lee was also voted “Washington DC’s Funniest Comedian” by Washingtonian Magazine.
Audiences are wowed by Kevin’s amazing juggling, fire and sword-swallowing comedy.
Kevin’s stage career began at The Comedy Cafe in Washington DC where he placed first in the very first comedy competition he ever entered. After a quick stint as a Street Entertainer in DC, Lee moved to Venice Beach, CA, the Mecca of street performers. It was there that Kevin honed his craft, building his repertoire of comedy, magic and juggling to audiences of all ages and walks of life. While in California, Lee became a regular at the world’s famous Comedy Store.
Lee has also been seen on five seasons of BET’s “Comic View” and his distinctive skills have allowed him to share the stage with legends such as Gladys Knight, Chris Rock, Steve Harvey, Whitney Houston, Chris Tucker and Sinbad. He performed for the troops in Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm and continues to entertain military bases around the world today, including Korea, Germany, Italy and Japan. Wynton Marsalis featured Lee in his “The Magic Hour Tour” which sold out from New York to Los Angeles in 2004. Lee, a high-energy, one-of-a-kind performer has brought audiences to their feet worldwide. A rare and true talent, Kevin Lee is not to be missed.
To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available any time after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the customer notes section when purchasing tickets.
- If you would like to sit with a group of other guests, the only way we can guarantee seating together is to purchase tickets altogether as one order.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction. Verify transaction price as well as date and showtime before completing purchase.
- Loud talking and/or heckling of the performers is extremely disruptive to the show and impacts your fellow guests’ experience. In order to create a welcoming environment for all guests, customers who cannot comply will be removed from the venue and will not be issued a refund of their ticket purchase.
- Guests who are visibly intoxicated will not be permitted to enter.