Jay Black left his job as a high school English teacher ten years ago to embark on a career as a stand-up comic. In that time, he's achieved an incredible amount of success. On the stage, Jay has headlined clubs across the nation, from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to the Tropicana in Atlantic City and just about every comedy club in between. He also toured extensively in Europe as the host of the US Army's "I Am Strong" tour. He's met with equal success on the college market, performing at nearly 1,000 schools across the country, winning the "College Performer of the Year" award once and the "College Comedian of the Year" award three times. For the last ten years, Jay has done a weekly spot on WIP Radio, discussing television, pop culture, and sports. In 2009, Jay started writing screenplays with his lifelong friend, Brian Herzlinger, producing a string of successful projects from 2012's "Paulie" with Paul Sorvino, 2014's "Meet My Valentine" with Scott Wolf, 2016's "Love Always Santa" with Margueritte Morea, and the upcoming "Orchard" with Tiffani Thiessan. Jay’s latest movie, "Psycho Storm Chaser" aired in August, 2021. Jay also began acting in his projects, with significant supporting roles in both "Meet My Valentine" and "Love Always, Santa".
To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available anytime after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the notes section when purchasing tickets.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction.
To purchase tickets using a credit card from outside the United States or Canada please call the Comedy Cabana directly at 843-449-4242 and we will process your reservation via phone.