Comedian Vinnie Mark's best trick is to change traditional magic into non-stop laughs before your very eyes. Mark delivers joke after joke, gag after gag, and leaves audiences on their feet with a real, live straightjacket escape. Las Vegas slick and Sunday school proper, alchemist Mark transforms audience participation, one-liners and a few surprises into pure platinum.
Mark's television appearances include The Rosie 'O Donnell Show (NBC), Late Night with David Letterman (NBC), Stand-up Spotlight (VH1) and Fox T.V.'s Comic Strip Live (Fox). He can also be seen in the film Grown Ups (Adam Sandler).
Back by popular demand, Richie is a club favorite because he has the ability to appeal to all ages and audiences. He was a writer and regular guest performer on the hit show “King of Queens”. He has also appeared on HBO, Comedy Central, Showtime and can be most recently seen in the hit movies “Zookeeper” and “Paul Blart Mall Cop” with Kevin James and “Grown Up’s “ with Adam Sandler. A veteran of standup comedy, Richie is the former owner of Long Island’s premier comedy club, The East Side Comedy Club. His stage is where celebrities, Rosie O’Donnell, Jay Leno, Eddie Murphy, Kevin James, and Ray Romano started their standup careers. Richie also has many writing credits to his name. In 2001 and the 2002 People’s Choice Awards and the CBS hit sitcom, The King of Queens. In addition, there are numerous television appearances such as Regis Live, Rosie O’Donnell and The King of Queens.
To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available any time after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the customer notes section when purchasing tickets.
- If you would like to sit with a group of other guests, the only way we can guarantee seating together is to purchase tickets altogether as one order.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction. Verify transaction price as well as date and showtime before completing purchase.
- Loud talking and/or heckling of the performers is extremely disruptive to the show and impacts your fellow guests’ experience. In order to create a welcoming environment for all guests, customers who cannot comply will be removed from the venue and will not be issued a refund of their ticket purchase.
- Guests who are visibly intoxicated will not be permitted to enter.